Monday 28 October 2013

The Body Shop Haul

I love The Body Shop and when I saw they had put a cleansing face butter on their shelves I had to have it. But me being me, not being able to only buy one thing, I took advantage of their sale and a 40% off discount code to buy a few bits.



Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter (£12)
This is a solid cleanser which you melt in your hands and rub into your face, to remove any makeup, oils and dirt with a hot cloth. I thought it worked really well and it had a really nice subtle scent. It also left the skin feeling fresh, smooth and moisturised, without causing any irritation.

Rainforest Volumising Shampoo (£6.50) & Conditioner (£6.50)
These are sulphate free, paraben free, colourant free and silicone free hair care products. I plan to only use them occasionally, as I've started co-washing my hair. But I've used them once and they left my hair feeling soft and smooth, the shampoo lathered up well and they cleaned out any hairspray and other hair products with ease.

Raspberry Body Butter
I've tried out a few of The Body Shop body butters (Coconut is my fave!) and this one was in the sale. It smells a little bit like raspberry milkshake, and I was worried that I'd find the scent a bit sickly after a while. However, the scent soon calms down after being on your skin for a couple of minutes, and it leaves your skin soft, moisturised and supple without that sticky feeling.

Honeymania Lip Balm (£4)
I love a lip balm and wear them all the time, and when I saw this I decided to get in on the beauty buzz  of honey based products (pardon the pun!). This lip balm is great, it isn't heavy on your lips and leaves a nice subtle sheen.

Almond Hand & Nail Cream (£10)
I've tried out The Body Shop's Hemp Hand Protector before and although it's great at moisturising your hands it was a little bit too heavy for me and took a while to sink in, also, I didn't really like the smell. So I decided to buy the almond one. I love this hand cream because it sinks in easier and smells a lot better, as well as also helping your nails, bonus!

If you have any questions about any of these products, or you have any suggestions of good Body Shop products I should try, let me know in the comments below!
Thanks,
  Cameron :)

No comments:

Post a Comment