Thursday 17 October 2013

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara

In my opinion eyebrows are one of the most important features of your face, as they totally frame your face and show every emotion you feel. Also everyone would look rather odd without them... I've been drawing/filling in my eyebrows for about 5 years, I can't remember why I started, but I wouldn't be without my full eyebrows now! I've always really used eye shadow with an angled brush and a clear mascara over the top (and occasionally a pencil when plucking disasters happen...) But I got really excited when I saw that Maybelline were starting to do a tinted brow gel 'sculpting brow mascara' for only £4.99 in Superdrug, which is a steal! so I had to buy it.


The brow mascara comes in pretty ordinary mascara packaging, however the wand has a ball shape on the end. The shape of this want makes it easier to apply the product from all angles, also the wand doesn't pick up too much product, so you're not left with clumpy brows. The consistency of the product is quite thin, but I see this as a positive, as it means your eyebrows will not be too harshly coloured and they still look natural. I'm sure you could build it up if you needed more.


I love this brow mascara as I find it gives good colour and definition, as well as making my eyebrows stay put all day without them feeling 'crunchy'. However, I'm not too sure how people with sparser brows would find this product, I have a feeling it would be less effective on someone without quite a full brow.



If you have any questions, or you have tried out this product, let me know how you've got on with it in the comments below!
Thanks,
  Cameron :)

No comments:

Post a Comment