Monday 25 November 2013

Review: Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks



I was looking for some nude lipsticks and I've heard good things about the Rimmel Moisture Renew range. I dont like trying out the testers in the shop as I just think they're usually a bit grubby and unhygienic so I picked up two shades, Notting Hill Nude (720) and Let's Get Naked (705).


Notting Hill Nude is a nude with a brown undertone. It is great everyday nude with a nice satin finish, which I think would suit most skin tones.

Let's Get Naked is a peachy/coral undertoned nude, it is more feminine and works well for subtle bridal looks or people who like more of a cute girly look.



The moisture renew lipsticks are really nice and creamy, they glide on nicely and don't gather in the creases or leak. They are very moisturising and leave your lips feeling lovely and soft. They are nicely pigmented and wear off nicely after 3-4 hours, they don't come off in patches so there's no real urgency to re-apply. I think these lipsticks are lovely and work very well for the price.

Let me know how you've got on with these lipsticks or which ones are your favourite in the comments below.
Thanks,


No comments:

Post a Comment