Friday 22 November 2013

Body Shop Haul II

Once again I went a bit crazy online shopping whilst looking on The Body Shop, my go-to place for anything skincare. I've tried out everything and here's some sort of 'mini-reviews' of my purchases...


Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil (£10)
This was the only product I intended to buy, but I love and want to try out everything from TBS, which is why I bought everything else. I tried out the other cleanser from this range, which is a cleansing butter. I loved the cleansing butter & it worked really well for removing make-up and making my face feel fresh. So, I thought I'd try out the oil, as it's cheaper and you get more for your money size-wise. Also it has the Caroline Hirons stamp of approval so it made me want it even more. The cleanser works so well! I love it, it only takes a couple of minutes to massage into the skin and then remove with a hot cloth and it has a lovely subtle scent. It is great at removing make-up, even waterproof.

Vitamin E Face Mist (£8)
I have been using this as a toner pre-moisturiser in the evenings. It has a really subtle scent, kind of like baby lotion and it feels lovely on my skin, giving it moisture and making it feel fresh.

Vitamin C Energising Face Spritz (£9)
I have been using this in the mornings before moisturiser. It is aimed at dull skin and has quite a strong orange scent, which definitely wakes me up in the morning and makes me feel fresh and ready to go.

Vitamin E Eye Cream (£10)
This eye cream moisturises the eye area really well and feels really gentle on this skin. It glides on really nicely without dragging and doesn't sting the sensitive eye area. Since using it I've noticed a slight reduction in my dark circles and you only need a tiny amount so 15ml should last for ages.

Blackhead Remover (£4)
I've had one of these before (but it broke after 4 years) and it's fabulous at removing blackheads without spending 10 minutes squeezing your face. It's are best used after a hot bath/shower when your pores are more open and it does leave some temporary red marks/dents on your face, but if it get the job done, who's complaining?

Bath Gloves (£4)
As all fake tan lovers know exfoliation is a key part in getting a smooth, patch-free tan. I have a spray tan every 10-14 days to prevent me looking ghostly pale and these gloves are great, they are a little bit rougher and thicker than cheaper exfoliating gloves and they have a handy little loop on then so you can hang them to dry.

Let me know your favourite products from The Body Shop in the comments below.
Thanks,

P.S. TBS currently have free delivery, 35% off and a free gift when you spend over £5 with the promotion code 'mystery'!

No comments:

Post a Comment